Monday 3 January 2011

Happy New Year!


Happy New Year! And of course welcome to 2011.

What will happen on this blog this year? As you might have noticed the amount of reviews coming in has dramatically decreased since we finished the Kayak/Queen months. With an average of 3 reviews per month since, that's a difference of about 15 reviews. I hope to increase the amount of reviews again. I won't be getting to 18 reviews per month anymore, but more than 3 must be possible, don't you agree?

The hardest part of maintaining such a review blog is often "what album must I review now?" In the beginning of the blog I received a very few requests on which full-lengths I should consider writing a review for. These were the sole Amon Amarth review I did and the Perfect Symmetry by Keane review. Therefor I would like more readers to request a review by simply e-mailing me through this blogspot site. If the album is way out of my taste I would reject it, but if it is not then I will probably take the request. I would encourage all you readers not to hesitate to request reviews.

That being said, enjoy the new year 2011 and hopefully you'll all be reading this blog same time next year.

The_CrY

No comments:

Post a Comment